1930 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145
1930 S. Broad Street, The Constitution Health Plaza, is located in South Philadelphia and is established as one of Philadelphia’s foremost office and medical complexes. The Plaza, formerly the St. Agnes Hospital, has been successfully converted to a mixed-use facility with current major tenants including CHOP, Kindred, and Mercy Health. The Plaza offers a comprehensive selection of outpatient services and is ideal for a variety of users including healthcare, professional and educational services. From national organizations to independent family practices, The Constitution Health Plaza is able to provide state-of-the-art facilities and ease of access. Tenants enjoy the onsite, newly renovated Cafeteria, huge monument sign prominently displayed on Broad Street, 2 conference rooms, 24/7 access and security and adjacent parking garage. Originally built in 1920 with restoration and new construction occurring through 2012, the current facility houses a diverse medical tenant mix entering through an attended lobby. The complex consists of sections forming the medical center with an adjoining five-level, 425 car parking garage and a one-story powerhouse building.